Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Florida update
Obviously I've been back from our Florida hurricane relief trip for more than a week now. I'm currently trying to upload all the photos from the trip, but Flickr is being a jerk at the moment. Once I get them up all and orderly, I'll post the link. In the meantime, please enjoy these few photos as a teaser. One is a jumbo giant gator.




The other is of my dad and me covered in joint compound and holding up some corner bead. Mom took this photo.

And in the meantime, if you'd like to read a trip report I wrote, check out the United Church of Christ disaster ministries Web site.

Because I work so closely with them in my regular day job, they let me write a personalized account of the trip.

Again, this trip was fantastic and should any of you ever have time to do something similar, I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home