Wednesday, April 18, 2007

VT
I'm currently in Blacksburg, Va., covering the Virginia Tech shooting. It's a very different type of disaster for me to cover. I covered 9/11, but this is still very different.

Lots of sad stuff, but a lot of hope as well. I've seen some of the families and that's extremely sad. But I've also seen how much support is pouring in from all over - and that's a nice sign of humanity after one person can so horribly destroy so many wonderful people.
I'd post a photo I took today, but blogger is being a jerk again and won't let me. I'll post them when I have more time to deal with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

It's been front page news here for two days straight (we just don't have many murders or any other big news here). I'll write something soon on my blog.

=(

April 19, 2007 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home