Monday, July 16, 2007

Tomato....OF DOOM!

Here you'll see Amy phoning the police about the giant tomato that's taken up residence in our home. Our tomato plant in back of the house is out of control and the fruits are threatening to take over unless we let them use the basement rent-free.

Rrrright. In any case, I was getting a nice photo of the first tomato to come off our plant when I noticed the fun of perspective while Amy was on the phone. This tomato is really only about 3-4" wide. This photo reminded me of one of my all-time favorite movies, though, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." Which I own. On VHS. I finally had to buy it because I'm positive I was the only one renting it at the video store every few weeks when I was a kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

That's truly beautiful. I always appreciate finding others who enjoy toying with photographic presentation of reality. Keep it up!

July 17, 2007 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home