Monday, September 10, 2007

Something to do with myself

I'm 29 now. I now have just over 50 weeks to do something with myself before I turn 30. I'm not viewing turning 30 as some end of the world, but rather as a challenge. I've done well so far with my "Get off your lazy butt and read" campaign I started as a New Year's Resolution (just finished book #31 for the year), I figure I can do something good with myself in the year before I turn 30.

Thing is, I can't figure out what I want to do. Rather then making the "figuring out what to do this year" my actual challenge before I turn 30, maybe I can open it up to suggestions or voting.

So far I've thought about these options:
-Write something on my blog every day you possibly can. Doesn't have to be amazing, just something.
-Learn a/some new skill(s) via class(es). A language? Carpentry? More basic home wiring? Cooking? I don't know.
-Learn a new fact each day and post it on my blog.
-Try to walk/run/bike a certain number of miles in a year. Maybe make it a goal of doing the same number of miles as walking across a state or the U.S.

That's all I have so far. Votes and ideas, folks?

1 Comments:

Blogger d said...

Move to New Zealand!! =D

September 13, 2007 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home