Thursday, January 03, 2008

ANTM

While waiting in line at Subway today, I noticed two guys dressed in business suits behind me in line discussing the reality TV show America's Next Top Model. The one guy was telling the other all about this one contestant who'd cried really hard when the show's hosts made her cut her hair. She hated it so much she left the show. He knew a lot of details about it and went on for quite a while to his buddy.

"Dude, there's so much drama on this show!"

"Yeah? Sounds like it. Huh."

*pause*

"I want a meatball sub."

"Oh, me too."

I'm not sure what was funnier, two guys in business suits discussing that show, the fact that I knew what they were talking about despite them not ever saying the show's name, or that they went so easily from discussing model haircut drama to meatball subs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home