Thursday, March 13, 2008

Boogie Down

While I was driving to improv practice last night I passed a walking path around a large lake. Normally I don't think much of it except that it's nice to see some trees and grass and water in the city. Last night was different, I had that thought and one that revolved around one of the walkers I saw.

This woman was obviously out to walk for exercise, she was dressed for it. But what made it noticeable was her not actually walking but dancing. She had come to a complete stop on the walking path right by the busy parkway full of drivers, and she was getting her groove on hard-core to whatever awesome music was on her headphones at the time. I honked to wave and give her a thumbs up, but she was too into her own music to notice.

It was my smile of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home