Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rude Awakening

Last night on my train ride home from work I was drifting off a little bit. I was noticing how little bits of green were starting to become more frequent on the bushes and trees we passed, along with the beginning of some flowers blooming. We passed this one area that makes me happy each day because it's a wetlands where there are a bunch of large nests with cranes and herons roosting in them.

Ah, nature, and the coming spring...zzzz.

AHHHHHCHOOOOO!! - comes the loudest sneeze ever sneezed in the existence of man, and right next to my ear.

FUCK!SHIT!AHHHH!!! runs through my brain as my eyes pop open. I am jolted from my doze by some ass who thinks it's necessary to sneeze at a volume audible from 10 miles away. It wasn't just me either, everyone around me was staring at him, obviously jolted from their post-work daze on the train ride home. He just continued doing his sudoku.

Douche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home