Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Dreams Aren't Made of These

Since I started my current job six months ago, it has haunted my dreams. At least three times each week I wake up to thoughts of clean energy, renewable energy, discussions of the materials I'm writing, and now most recently - Earth Day. It's bizarre. I've never had a job take such a stronghold on my dreams before.

Even my recurring dream experiences of tornadoes I can't blame on my last job - I've had tornado dreams since I was very young.

So, these new job-related dreams are just plain weird. They're anxious, I wake up sweating more often than not, I'm confused, and sometimes almost arguing.

I'd much rather be having dreams like one I had last week - in which I was shopping for pants with Sigourney Weaver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home