Friday, March 18, 2005

How Will You Die?


You scored as Eaten. Your death will be death by wild animals. You will probably get eaten by a bear or something because you don't know the natural safety precautions and are ignorant.

Eaten


73%

Gunshot


67%

Stabbed


67%

Bomb


53%

Suicide


40%

Suffocated


40%

Dissapear


33%

Accident


33%

Disease


27%

Poison


27%

Cut Throat


7%

Drowning


0%

Electric Chair


0%

How Will You Die??'>
created with http://quizfarm.com'>QuizFarm.com


That cracks me up. Thanks to Shannon for pointing out this oh-so-wise quiz.

I like to think that I'm not ignorant of general safety precautions around animals -- especially ones with big pointy teeth and/or the power to crush me -- and that's because my first rule of dealing with animals with big pointy teeth and/or the power to crush me is this:

-Don't ever frickin' get near them. Ever. Dammit.

What I'm still pondering, though, is what to do if a bear armed with a gun, knife, and a bomb shows up on my doorstep. I think then I'm screwed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zwieblein said...

Here's mine. You scored as Bomb. Your death will be by bomging. You will probably be an innocent bystander, not doing anything wrong and not a person who was targeted at, just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bomb 60%
Gunshot 40%
Suicide 40%
Dissapear 40%
Disease 40%
Stabbed 40%
Poison 27%
Eaten 13%
Suffocated13%
Accident13%
Drowning7%
Electric Chair0%
Cut Throat 0%

March 18, 2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

Cut Throat 80%
Suicide 60%
Bomb 60%
Posion 53%
Gunshot 53%
Electric Chair 53%
Dissapear 53%
Suffocated 53%
Disease 47%
Eaten 47%
Stabbed 47%
Drowning 27%
Accident 27%

Here's what I got. But I kind of lied about my criminal tendencies and my status as a foreign dignitary. Which probably skewed the results.

March 18, 2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Amy Sens said...

Heather-
i think you're going to be eaten by the cat because you're always teasing her. I see the look in her eye....

March 18, 2005 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home