Friday, July 07, 2006

Me...LIVE!

I mentioned on this blog before that I did this Stoop Storytelling show in mid-June. Well now if you want to listen to the audio of my story or some other storytellers, it's online!

I encourage it - and not just listening to mine, either. All of the audio listed on this site is of some awesome stories told by cool and interesting people. My story is listed under my name for the June show. I write it like that because I don't always enjoy actually putting my full name on this blog.

Obviously most of you know me. If not, use the blog username to figure out which one is me. "H" shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

And that's a photo of me telling my story. Looks all artsy for a big nerd like me.

Hope you like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger junebee said...

How cool is that?!

July 07, 2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger Zwieblein said...

Hey, rock ON! That was great-- and, to phrase it badly, you raised questions without making people feel guilty. Keep with it!

July 11, 2006 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home